Woohooo...............What a great way to start the week!!I am so happy and SO thrilled to be a part of Hampton Art design team!! Thanks HA for choosing me to represent such awesome product!!!
2012-2013 Hampton Art Design Team
Adora Concepcion ----ME! :)
Thanks for peeking into my simple life!!! Have a great week!
Adora

8 comments:
Congrats
Congrats Adora! I am so excited to be on the same team with you!
Congrats Adora! So happy to be on the same team with you!
wooohooo also! Congrats! Can't wait to get to know you better!
Hi Adora! It's Vivian, another new DT member for Hampton Arts. Congratulations - can't wait to learn more about all of you guys!!!
Lovling all your projects!! So looking forward to seeing more and working with you on Hampton Art Design Team!!
Yeay! You make some great stuff! Can't wait to see what you come up with this coming year! I'm excited to get started!
I'm so happy for you, Adora! Congratulations to you!
Post a Comment