Sunday, April 15, 2012

Imaginisce/The Twinery Blog Hop

Your stop before me should be the talented Ashley Bores!! I love her blog!


Hello everyone!! Happy Monday and thanks for hopping along with Imaginisce and The Twinery!  We promise it's going to be fun :) Are you ready to be inspired and win some AWESOME prizes!!!
Then you are in the right place.....by the way here is what I created for this event. Introducing our dog Lucy. She is a very lovely dog and she needs introduction, you know! :)
Anyhow, Imaginisce and The Twinery  is really a great match!


We will be giving away THREE prizes - a Makin' Waves collection pack (retail $37).  and  "I Dream in Twine" (retail $32). How good can it get right!




Thanks for stopping by!!! Hope you are enjoying the hop!!!

Now go on to Jamie Cripps  and be ready to be inspired more.....

Love having you here!
Adora


104 comments:

Caryn S said...

Cute twine flowers and great LO! Oh and the dog is adorable!

Darla said...

Beautiful layout and such a sweet doggie!!

ScrappyRae10 said...

LOVE the twine filled circles! AND how cute is that little dog!!!

Anonymous said...

Great idea and as others have posted...cute dog!

Marjeen said...

Great!!!

Mandy said...

awesome layout! Thanks for sharing :)

Dakota Bear said...

Very nice layout!

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a funny picture! Love the twine circles you created!

Beatrice Lawson said...

Too cute!!! I always make straight lines and wrap my twine tight but this doodling frame is great!!!

Linh C. said...

Cute accents on the layout!

Lisa P said...

Wow. Cute border and fabulous circles of twine. Ideas I must use!

Julie S said...

Lovely layout. (I really like the one in the previous post, too!)

LadyDiane said...

Love the use of the twine in this project. Thank you so much for sharing.

julie e said...

The twine flowers are really fun!

Anonymous said...

You know this layout is simply fabulous! Love those twine flowers!

Unknown said...

So amazing how a little bit of twine can set off a project so well, this is beautiful!!

Kerys said...

Loving this hop! You ladies are just SO talented! I love the way you used the twine as a frame around your layout and as the flower accents! They work perfectly with the imaginisce papers! Thank you so much for the inspiration and the chance to win! :-)
kerysdotsharrockatmedotcom

My name is Danielle::::Welcome to Live, Love & Create said...

Adorable Twine flowers

((danielleciullo@gmail.com))

Anonymous said...

I like your twine flowers. Very simple yet cute.

Magda said...

Great project. Love twine flowers and the dog is sooo cute ;)

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I love the randomness as to how it flows on the layout. Great job.

Trisha said...

What a fun layout. Wonderful use of this amazing twine. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Michele Duffy said...

cute twine pinwheels/flowers!

Vera Yates (Ling) said...

Cute layout! I am owned by a pug as well, so I am very partial to pugs. :)

Melinda said...

Cute layout! I love the twine flowers!

Heidi said...

How wonderfully bright and fun is this page and the use of the twine you used is wonderful accents.

Anonymous said...

Super cute layout!

Anonymous said...

Hi Adora,
thanks for your inspiration... your Layout looks nice!

Jennifer said...

nice layout! great inspiration all around

Julie Ranae said...

Adora... your layout is so sweet and your baker's twine embellishments are perfect! So great to be on the hop with you!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

I too love those twine circle. TFS

Anonymous said...

I love those twine circles - so cute!

Anita said...

Love all the twine on your layout.

Maggy_Tronche said...

So cute layout! Love it! TFS! Big Hugs... Maggy :)

Unknown said...

What a cute way to use the twine - circles!

Megan J said...

Cuteness all around!

Anita Braddock said...

Supper cut layout love the dog. the Twine Circles are Amazing and i love the papers and the Butterflies. thanks for sharing and for the chance to win.
abbraddock@msn.com

Carol's Ink Spot said...

Cute page layout to introduce Lucy!

Suzy said...

I don't know what's cuter - the pug or the twine flowers! lol! :) Thanks for sharing!
-Suzanne suzyq28024@gmail.com

Carolyn said...

Great layout.

rush said...

love the twine embellishments. thank you for sharing.

Sue D said...

Very cute layout of Lucy--I like how you used the twine.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Unknown said...

The spiral twine flowers are great! And your little pug is silly!

Unknown said...

I love the spiral twine flowers, it gives it a little edge to it. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us!

Lucy Newton said...

beautiful twine rosettes, love them!!!!

pruttybird said...

Absolutely adorable :)

pruttybird at comcast dot net

Donna said...

Adora, I LOVE the twine circles, I have to try them! Thanks for sharing

Amy Vandiver said...

Your flowers turned out so cute! I am finding so many ways for using my twine!

Amy V

silly_girl_823 at hotmail dot com

Kreations with Kris said...

I love the circles with twine! Great idea.

LisaM said...

Adorable page!

Julie Shearer said...

Awesome. !! I scrap my puppy also. Too cute.

Nicole said...

Beautiful layout- love the twine frame and the medallions you created. Thanks for the inspiration!

TeacherMom said...

Wow! I LOVE all the twine on your layout! I really like using it as a border around the page. Cool! I have a dog Lucy too! Gotta love them pooches!! Thanks for sharing!
TeacherMom
Gaudet5 at Rogers dot com

Carol said...

Fabulous hop! Thanks for the inspiration!

Carol B
ciaoitalia2007(at)gmail(dot)com

Bethany Becker said...

Great layout! I love the twine flowers. Thanks for sharing.

BLW1003 at gmail dot com

joanieg said...

Beautiful Lay out! I loved the circles with twine and your dog is too cute!!TFS and inspiring!

Vesna said...

great layout and funny dog :)

Crafty Aunt Dee said...

Great layout and Lucy is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

~ Jo ~ said...

Great use of the twine! Very cute layout.

www.eastcoastscrappers.blogspot.com

Steph Ackerman said...

Love the twine circles and the twine around the page

Jenny said...

I wish my fur babies would wear a hat. The would just rather play with them.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I love the little twine circles! TFS! Lauren

Debra Peloso said...

I love the layout. Awesome

Melissa said...

What an adorable LO! I love the little embellies you created with the twine! And your dog is darling!

Gisèle said...

The twine flowers are wonderful:)

Beth Hillier said...

Adorable lay out! Love the how you used the twine!

Unknown said...

Love all the twine! It is used beautifully!

Angela said...

Oh, I love your lo! One of my favorites.

judybob3 said...

Love the circles........ :)

judybob3@att.net

Margie said...

Pretty LO-Love the twine blooms!

Venus and Luanne @ Sisters Craft Cafe said...

lovely layout! love what you made with the twins they are like candies and so cute cute photo.

~luanne
sisterscraftcafe at gmail dot com

Ladybug said...

Ahhhhhh, your Lucy is a cutie patootie! My li'l Bailey would love her.

Very sweet LO! TFS! :-)

Aimee Kidd said...

Love the outlining on the whole page!

Sherri said...

adorable pup!

SandiB said...

What a cute dog and love your layout.

Monika Wright | I Love It All said...

The twine swirlies are adorable!

Karenladd said...

Wow, such a creative use for the twine, I love them!!

srpprcrftr said...

I'm commenting a day late for day 1, just found out bout this blog hop today. What fun this is seeing all the great projects.
The twine and pearl flowers are so cute and inventive. Great card.

Amanda said...

Awww, this is such a super cute layout!! I just love it..

Scrappy hugs,
Amanda :0)

Amy C said...

Cute layout!! Love the twine circles.....Imaginisce and The Twinery are a fabulous pair!!

howo34 said...

I love the twine border!

maddymuscles said...

Great job I love this! :)
-Maddy
Orangemm.13@gmail.com

marg0006 said...

You did a terrific job incorporating the twine.

marg0006@verizon.net
Loving Scrapper101

Whitney said...

Cute layout!

Chris said...

Thanks for the hop!

Stampin Cats said...

Love the page!!

Anonymous said...

Fun looking at all these great sites!

remus79 said...

Lucy is lovely, as are the twine flowers :)

Amy Martin said...

Adorable. I love how you used the twine. Love the colors too.
Amy Jones #8546
http://thetigershaven.blogspot.com/

Michele T said...

Awwww.... I love it!!! Thanks for sharing :-)

Kathy Mc said...

Great way to showcase twine by creating circles and running a border around your layout. Great layout to introduce your dog!

KimDBH said...

So excited to see the creations! thanks for the chance to win some goodies!
Kim H.

Jessica G said...

I'm always afraid if I leave blank space it will look the page is unfinished, but I LOVE how you filled it without looking crowded :)

Rosalee said...

Beautiful LO Adora. Love the twine flowers. TFS
Hugs, Rosalee

realcanadiangurl@gmail.com

James and Monica said...

You're so creative!! I'm loving all your projects!
cantor(dot)monica(at)gmail(dot)com

JHolliday said...

Layout is adorable as well as Lucy!! So cute!


June
holliday125@yahoo.com

Deborah said...

Oh how sweet of you to introduce your adorable pug. I had a black pug and I used to say he was a two year old trapped in a dogs body lol.
dastelton@gmail.com

Deborah said...

Oh how sweet of you to introduce your adorable pug. I had a black pug and I used to say he was a two year old trapped in a dogs body lol.
dastelton@gmail.com

Deborah said...

Oh how sweet of you to introduce your adorable pug. I had a black pug and I used to say he was a two year old trapped in a dogs body lol.
dastelton@gmail.com

rlovew said...

Love your layout- I think the circles of twine are fabulous.

Liz O. said...

Fun LO Adora! I love the colors you chose and the flowers are just adorable!
TFS and for being part of this fun hop.
Have a great day!
Liz
unikebyyes{at}yahoo{dot}com

Rex and Jo said...

Great layout, I loved your usage of the twine.

Ava Gavloski said...

great layout. like the color tones you have selected and great twine embellishments
ava
cottagerc@yahoo.ca

Jill said...

Thanks for sharing your page! I love the border and the swirled embellishments on your page. Thanks so much!

jillc at ne dot rr dot com