Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Imaginisce & MLBOW Blog Hop!!

Hello everyone,  welcome and thank you for hopping along with us!
For this blog hop I made this layout of my daughter using the Hippity Hop collection. The MLBOW is a perfect match for this line. They are super cute, and love them together!
Here are the supplies I used:
Core'dinations Cardstock &

Thanks so much for stopping by ......... Your next stop will be the talented
Here are the line up for this blog hop!!
Make sure to hop along these blogs.

26 comments:

Kathy Skou said...

ADORABLE! Love all the little details!

Michelle said...

Absolutely beautiful!

julie e said...

I love the way you used the flowers!

Angela said...

Super cute! love the layers!!

Anita said...

This is so pretty, love the bright colors. Hugs, Anita

Miriam Prantner said...

Such a cute layout! Love how you used the whimsies and great papers of course.

Anonymous said...

Love all the little details on your layout!

Kerys said...

OMGosh! I love this page! The pins and buttons work so well with these Imaginisce papers! They are SO cute! Thank you so much for the inspiration :-)
kerysdotsharrockatmedotcom
http://scrappinnhappy.blogspot.com

Gisèle said...

I am in love with your flowers! And MLBOWs look awesome!!

silvia said...

Gorgeous page!! LOVE the polka dots and flowers :)

Anita Braddock said...

Supper Sweet. love the papers and the colors your flowers are Pretty. love the Elements. thanks for sharing
abbraddock@msn.com

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

so very pretty. Such a lovely layout. I love the shaped base and the beautiful papers and sweet flowers and the bird stick pin looks so adorable! TFS.

Anonymous said...

Great job on your pages.

Trisha said...

Great layout. Love the buttons and pins toppers. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Beautiful layout. Thanks for sharing

Bethany Becker said...

Cute layout. Thanks for sharing!

Amy Martin said...

This is really adorable. Love the bright flowers.

Ladybug said...

What a beautiful photo! Love how you mimicked it w/ the flower you chose and the Whimsies just add to it. Simply beautiful! TFS! :-)

Sue D said...

Very pretty colors and details on your layout.

howo34 said...

Pretty layout!! I love the Whimsy's they are very cute!

Monique said...

Beautiful!!

Jocelyne said...

love it!

Mary Ann Jenkins said...

Beautiful layout Adora!!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous PINK layout! Love all the details.

Iris said...

Gorgeous layout. Iris

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful layout, I love how you added the little birdie to the flower!