Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Spring.......

(Projects for Quick Quotes & Imaginisce)

Definitely spring is in the air with lots and lots of rain :) Hello everyone! Today I will share with you
some projects I made for my teams. First is this Easter Card for Imaginisce! Isn't the hiding bunny cute!
I think anything with bunny on it is cute! I used the Hippity Hop paper collection on this one!

And for my Quick quotes  team. I made this layout of my daughter and grandson.
Love the new Whimsical tree chipboard, I thought it's perfect for a spring layout!

Here are the supplies I used:
The Best & Most Beautiful Vellum
Martha Stewart Punch
Prima Paper Flowers
Twinery


I trimmed the tree to create a balance on my page. I added texture using the sizzix embossing folders and run it on my big shot machine. Then I color it with Tim holtz distress crackle paint.


 You can never have too many cards. :)
Supplies I used for this card are;
Martha Stewart Punch
Twinery
Core'dination Cardstock.


Thanks for peeking into my simple life!

No comments: