Hello everyone. Can I just share with you how so happy I am :) right now?!?! Today I got my big box of goodies from the so generous and awesome Hampton Art and boy oh boy. WOW! so much stuff, my head is spinning with all sort of ideas and excitement, I cannot wait to start playing with these. Now let me show you what's inside the big box :)
Ditto Line; These are fun. I am excited to see what I can do with these.
Cards and envelopes; embossing powders; cleaning pad & glue pad. A must have!
I am drooling over these wood stamps!!!
I love these stamps so much! LOL!
More Cling stamps!!!
and more...........
These clear stamps are so AWESOME!
and of course can't use those wonderful stamps without some ink pads...
So, that's it for now for Hampton ART, so excited to see what I can make with all these wonderful stuff! so please stay tuned! :)
Thank you so much for peeking into my simple life.......until next time!!
ADORA
3 comments:
So pretty! Great way to showcase your haul!
Great photos!!!! I love seeing where we overlap in choices. Love all those ink colors!
Loved seeing your photos....you picked out some great stuff. :)
Post a Comment