We are having a great weather so far, no snow yet this year, crossing my finger!!! After all it's only January. It feels so springy to me. I'm even in the mood for spring cleaning. Starting with my craft room. It's time to purge once again. My goal this year is to really downsize, get rid of all the things I don't use anymore. It will make it easier to organize my craft room. Anyhow hope you are all having a good weekend whatever kind of weather you are having. January is my anniversary month, January 18, 1981. I was talking to my husband this morning during breakfast, maybe plan something since it will be our 30th. He told me we already celebrated our 30th last year! Can you believe I miscounted my own anniversary LOL! Must be the number getting too high. Anyhow, this card is our anniversary card! The beautiful QQ dreamscape paper line is so perfect for it! Here's to our 31 years together! Still crazy after all these years!
This layout is for a frame it challenge over at QQ Blog !! You should check it out!
Thanks for peeking into my simple life, until next time!
Adora
4 comments:
ADora that purple is stunning! Lovely lo too!
As always...Your projects are so inspiring to me! I love...love...love it! I just don't know anyone who can mix cool and warm tones together so successfully! Beautiful job!
Melin
QQ DT
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
This is just incredible, Adora! I love your unusual take on things and your incredible sense of space and color.
Anne
What a cool take on the frame challenge girl! I love that you used the acetate frames from that cute Club Q kit!!!
So fun!
Post a Comment