Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012 Celebration!!

Happy new year everyone!! Hope you had a wonderful celebration with your family!!
Here's to 2012 - Love - peace and joy !!!

So, do you have a new years resolution!!! I have one - avoid sweets/carbs! I was really doing pretty good until up to this point! Who can say no to these sweetness. But I am not worried - everything is under control! I promise!


These are super good!! My daughter baked this!



She is beautiful, don't you think!


She is really a Diva! you know!


Getting ready to welcome 2012!!!

This is a fun way of making noise on new year,  we get some coins  in quarters, penny 
to toss in the air for the kids to catch. It's a little tradition we do for the kids and they love it!


Then, they play J E N G A!


Jasmin wins!!


Mommy's helping hand!
The footwear of the season and Lucy! :)


Favorite candid shots!So Happy!


Why do young people love to play with their phones?!?


This is my favorite of all! I just love this photo of Maribel. I just think it's so CHIC!!!


Yeah, that was Dolly! and her updated style with her new boots! :)
Love it!



Thanks for peeking into my simple life!!! Until next time!!

Adora





No comments: