Good day everyone!! Just a quick post to share with you these projects I made for my awesome team!! :) This is the new, to be released QQ Summer Samba Collection! If you like what you see, wait till you see the entire paper collection! Gorgeous! :) So, Stand by coz there will be more. QQ also teamed up with Spellbinders this month, how awesome is that! I used the wonky rectangle nestabilities on this project, i love it and I can seriously use this on all my projects! :)
My second project is for my Clear Scraps Team! I made another cone! This makes a great gift. Anything hand made to me is special! So much love and thought! I also love dress forms. I have a few collection of it and this project is a perfect adornment for it!
I hope you enjoy this projects and hopefully get inspired by it! :)
Thanks for peeking into my simple life , until next time!!
Adora
No comments:
Post a Comment