Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Everyday Angel!

Good day my friends!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR! :) It's hard to believe 2012 is now upon us. I still remember the turning of the century where everyone is panicking and it's all because of the number zero. It's sounds so crazy now, but I did stock up on stuff like groceries,bottled water and a little bit of cash on hand :)  if you have kids around, you want to be prepared. Anyhow life moved on and like usual  unstoppable. We can't worry so much on what the future holds, God's promises is all we need and have! FAITH it is!!
So, about my scrappy world, I'm really liking where it's going.  So happy and enjoying this hobby and more so being with some great teams to work with :)  Off to start a very creative year. :)
And so to start with.....this layout is what I created for my Quick Quotes team. I feel so lucky to have the privilege of  getting a first hands-on, on this fabulous to be released QQ Dreamscape paper line! And let me tell you - you are going to love it!!! We are also teaming up with Spellbinders, how awesome is that. thru Quick Quotes we were provided with the calibur and some dies to go with it! Wow  :)

Thanks for peeking into my simple life! Everyday is a blessing and a new start!
Until next time.....ADORA!

No comments: