OH yes it was!!! and it's not over yet.....!!!!!
My birthday celebration (Thursday, August 3rd) - It was fun and low key as always. Dinner out with family at our favorite chinese restaurant followed by a delicious chocolate cake at home. My kind of celebration, NO sweat! :)
Brian and Jeng got the balloon with Hannah Montana picture on it ( go figure), the cake and flowers. So Sweet...I say!!! :) My 49tth birthday, WOW time is unstopable!!! :) It really need to slow down.......LOL! I had a really good birthday. Thanks to my kids and my husband, for making my day! I feel really special! Love you all! and of course to all the cyber and phone greetings, thank you! You guys are AWESOME!
My Craft Day(Yesterday) - As usual it was fun and inspiring! This is the day I don't want to miss and I plan on doing this forever or until I can't do it anymore :) . Love scrapbooking and most specially my scrappy friends!!
Today/Sunday - This is the day of our family yearly picnic at the park!!! As I am blogging away my pot of oxtail is boiling :) . I am making Kare-Kare ( oxtail cooked in peanut sauce) very odd combination but delicious. I will prepare some salad and buy dessert. It will be a pot luck and I am so excited. My camera is so ready, it will be at Lincoln Park and I can't wait to take pictures. This is one beautiful park and hopefully one beautiful day! (no rain please)
My birthday photos!!!
Hope everyone is having a great day!!!! thanks for peeking!!!!
***Adora****
My Craft Day(Yesterday) - As usual it was fun and inspiring! This is the day I don't want to miss and I plan on doing this forever or until I can't do it anymore :) . Love scrapbooking and most specially my scrappy friends!!
Today/Sunday - This is the day of our family yearly picnic at the park!!! As I am blogging away my pot of oxtail is boiling :) . I am making Kare-Kare ( oxtail cooked in peanut sauce) very odd combination but delicious. I will prepare some salad and buy dessert. It will be a pot luck and I am so excited. My camera is so ready, it will be at Lincoln Park and I can't wait to take pictures. This is one beautiful park and hopefully one beautiful day! (no rain please)
My birthday photos!!!
Hope everyone is having a great day!!!! thanks for peeking!!!!
***Adora****


4 comments:
Happy Birthday! You look amazing at 49 years young! Hope you have an amazing day and enjoy your Kare Kare! I know I would! It's one of my fave dishes! :)
Happy birthday! It looks like you had a great day!!
Amy E.
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com
Might be a silly question, but what does magkababayan mean? I know bayan means country.
Happy belated birthday! That cake looks yum!
Post a Comment