Thursday, August 11, 2011

Little Angels!!!

Happy Thursday!!!! first,  let me share with you this project I made for  Clear Scraps!!
These little people are my scrapbook pages, my subject, my angels!!!
They make this project complete. I love these children! :)
You can check a quick write up of  this at Clear Scraps Blog!


More to share!!!! This is the annual family picnic held at Lincoln park this year. 
Beautiful day!!!
Beautiful Park!!!

Just a day of fun!!! can you tell!
few people offered to take our group picture!

Cora and her Oakley!! She is the coolest!
He started a diet a week ago! ha ha ha!
Ari had fun with Tikoy!
Migul you are so CUTE!
Just hanging out! Deciding what to do next! :)
I LOVE this picture of Ari. It shows his excitement!

The spoiled brats!! :)
Tiki is so cute!
Nika Bella cute too!


Fashion divas!!
LOL!
Ms. Pretty Tea!

Of course my beautiful sister!
and beautiful neice!!!

Thanks for peeking!!!!!!!
love - peace - joy
**Adora**

1 comment:

Jennifer Grace said...

Looks like a gorgeous day out, love the pic of ari jumping! X