Friday, August 5, 2011

2 Much Fun!!!!

Hello hello!!! Are you into winning some more awesome prizes???? then head on to 
Quick Quotes Blog !! I created this layout of my son and grandson for this challenge!
I used the August Page Kit, featuring the Cherry Truffle Paper line.
I did the masking technique. I used the cut outs flowers included with the kit  and a white spray paint.
Can't wait to see what you will create!!! Thanks for playing along with Quick Quotes!!!

6 comments:

Marie said...

I absolutely love all of your projects! Thanks for sharing and being inspiring!!

Julie said...

Wow, where do I begin? This is stunning. I love the contrast of the dark papers against that lighter photo! Fabulous

L.B. said...

Love your tags letters for fun. Great

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

This is so fun and what a great design!!! Wonderful job Adora!!!

Melinda Beltran said...

WOW GIRL! What a beautiful yet very masculine layout! I love that you can use flowers and still keep it so masculine looking!!! Love the technique you used! Fabulous job girl!


Melin - QQ DT
Cricut Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Online Store: PaperCraftingWorld.com

**Treefrog** said...

What a Great layout Adora, love that masking technique, I need to try that, maybe on my next layout. Thanks for the inspiration!
((Hugs)) Theresa