Saturday, August 13, 2011

Scatter JOY!!!

I really don't know what to do without these kids!!!  Scrapbooking will never be the same. :)

Happy Sunday everyone!  Laundry, cleaning, grocery shopping, yes all chores are done!
It is now time to relax......perhaps shopping, a FUN kind of shopping, I do need some
new summer tops :) and I have to think of back to school, it's right around the corner; Crafting - I do have project I wanted needed to do for my teams! :) ; I am also invited to a birthday party and I think that I should go to that one too!!! So now I need to get ready and start my fun Sunday. Of course the best part of the morning is a cup of freshly brewed coffee, not sure how morning will be without it.
First off my lists is to share this album I made for my Quick Quotes Team.
Check this out at QQ Blog and you'll have a chance to win some awesome prizes!
This is an Canvas Accordion Album I made using the Club Q - August Canvas Kit!
This is the original design!
This is my Re-Do for this kit!


Have a GREAT day and thanks for peeking!!
***Adora****

2 comments:

LisiB said...

Adora, this is just stunning! What a great project!

Rhonda Van Ginkel said...

I love your spin on this album Adora! The photos are amazing and the whole project is absolutely beautiful!!!

I always enjoy your lovely creations!