Hello everyone! So today we are back to rain, ARE YOU happy now????? :) . I do love the rain just the same but I can handle hot for summer at least!!! The rain makes me think of school whih is just around the corner, and Miguel will be in eight grade. We are starting to sleep early, back to our normal schedule! School supplies and clothes shopping's done....WE are ready!!!
Now let's talk about scrapbooking!! let me share this layout I made for Quick Quotes !!! Me and Ari and his signature smile. Yes, he is very special and so so dear to my heart! He is also starting school as kinder, big day for him a milestone!!! My camera is ready! :)
You can check out more of this layout at Quick Quotes Blog!
Now let's talk about scrapbooking!! let me share this layout I made for Quick Quotes !!! Me and Ari and his signature smile. Yes, he is very special and so so dear to my heart! He is also starting school as kinder, big day for him a milestone!!! My camera is ready! :)
You can check out more of this layout at Quick Quotes Blog!
Once again thanks for peeking into my simple life!!!
***Adora***
2 comments:
This is very nice. Great clouds.
Lovely page. I adore the upside down clouds! X
Post a Comment