Friday, December 2, 2011

Fun Snow Day - QQ Dec Kit!!

Greetings eveyone!!! So have you seen snow yet in your neck of the woods?? :) Right now the coldness feels like it will come down anytime soon! As long as I don't have to drive on it, that will be fine and hopefully on a weekend!  Speaking of snow, let me share with you this layout of my grandson and the cutest snowman he built together with his uncle Miguel!!! I love how it leans on the side and to me it looks like he was smiling! :) Don't you think?  Anyhow this is what I created of the Quick Quotes Dec. Page Kit!  I love this kit, it's so perfect for this layout!!!
Yes, another GORGEOUS kit from QQ!!!

A close look of the little details! Pleated paper and ribbon and the title
attached to a folder banner.
If you love snow and waiting for it, I hope you get one soon! :)
Thanks for peeking into my simple life.......until next time!!
**ADORA**

1 comment:

Cindy Gay said...

Very pretty. Love the borders.