Sunday, December 11, 2011

Unwrapped Christmas Magic Album....

Hello and happy Sunday to all!!! Have I told you how much I love Christmas!!! :) . The joy of gift giving,    and the excitement of receiving are all so heart warming. It gives me  warm and fuzzy feeling inside. And, there's the fun of decorating, the tree trimmings, hanging lights outside , wrapping presents and planning a family feast on that special day. It gives me the feeling of excitement. The family and friends get together,
the greetings thru e-mail, long distance phone calls and a beautiful hand made cards. It gives me a feeling of so much blessings, love and the true meaning of Christmas.  Hope you are all having a wonderful Christmas season!!! Anyhow,  my scrappy projects also reflect the seasons celebration, I am so inspired and happy creating my projects. :) Let me share some of it!! This album I made for my Clear Scraps Team using the Clear Scraps an acrylic stocking album such a fun project to work on.  Other supplies used are: Webster Papers, Pink Paislee Paper, House of 3 Printables; Making Memories embellishements and more.....


 
Thanks for peeking into my simple life......Adora

1 comment:

**Treefrog** said...

Well Hello Girlie, lol! I came over to leave a comment on your QQ Album and to my surprise I seen all your Adorable Stocking albums, I love them ALL, so cute and love all the papers and embellies on them, Pretty, Pretty, Pretty!
((Hugs)) Theresa
Loved your QQ album too, lol!