Good day y'all!!! :) just a quick post to share this layout I made of my son Miguel! This is the new
QQ Dec page kit! It's a very lovely kit! I also embellished it with Clear Scraps Clean N Chip Believe!!
You should check it out at Clears Scraps Blog with a little write up! :)
Here's a closer look!
Thanks you all for peeking into my simple life!!!
Until next time!
5 comments:
Lovely, sparkly layout.
This is such an adorable layout! Love the title. I also like how you grouped everything together at the bottom. I need to try that more often. Great job!!!
I love your page!
This is an absolutely wonderful layout, Adora! Love the December kit... the colors are magnificent. I'll be posting my interpretation as soon as I can take and edit the photos. :o)
Anne
Gorgeous layout Adora, as Always! I love how your did your flowers. I just love the colors in this kit, don't you!
((Hugs)) Theresa
Post a Comment