Saturday, November 26, 2011

Quick Quotes Hop - Day 2 !!!

Hello everyone and happy Sunday! Hope you all had a great thanksgiving celebration!!!! I am getting a little tired of all the leftovers :). I had a 33 lbs turkey and you can imagine how much leftovers we still have, even with my family packed some to go :)  Anyhow, thanks for hoping along with us! Today is the second day of QQ blog hop.  All you have to do is visit all the design team blogs and leave a comment and you will be eligible to win. But, your  first  stop should be at  QQ Blog,  for all the  details of the hop, including the wonderful line up of prizes!!!
Starting with the second day blog; Theresa  begins the day; next stop is yours truly; and then Michelle . 
My project for today is a Carriage mini album I made for my nieces' birthday present!  She absolutely fit the carriage album, she is a little princess! :)

Supplies Used: The Gorgeous -
Martha Stewart Tools
7G Stickers
Pink Paislee Embellishments
Making Memories Embellishments
Heidi Swapp CB Alpha
Fancy Pants Rub-ons










Thank you again for hoping along with us and peeking into my simple life!!!!
Hope you are enjoying and being inspired with our mini hop!
Until next time.........Adora!!!

29 comments:

wifeycookie said...

I love your mini album, Adora! Those photos are beautiful, and your daughter especially! :)

Hopping by,
Jenny
http://cookieadventures.blogspot.com/

Melinda Beltran said...

What a gorgeous album Adora! Your Niece looks like such a beautiful and happy girl! I LOVE the photo of her and the dog!!! Priceless! Your album's details are truly amazing. I love to see ALL your designs. You give me such inspiration! Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us!

Jill Rugg said...

Beautiful album and pictures!

jrugg@sctc.net

Laura said...

Oh I bet she's gonna love your mini album.....I love it and it's not even me in the photos! lol.

Laura

Cathy said...

She is going to love the mini, I do. I have been saving supplies to start making shaped minis.
cathyplus5.blogspot.com
mexicopetshop at hotmail dot com

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the mini carriage album. I am now inspired to try to make one.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

I LOVE your mini album Adora! I bet your daughter loves it too.

Denay said...

What a beautiful album. Love the colors and embellies you used.

jengd said...

What a fun album! At first I thought the pages were Christmas ornaments- it would be cute that way too! :)

Suzanne cricutcraftingrammyblogspot.com said...

What a gorgeous album. To start off the pictures are amazing. Love the carriage shape. Of course the paper is so beautiful and you have done an awesome job putting it all together. A true keepsake.

Julie said...

Oh my, where do I begin. This mini is Elegant and STUNNING! Wow the girls are just gorgeous and your talent is amazing!

~Julie QQ DT

eunice said...

Very cute album for a princess.

betsy said...

What an adorable little book! Like the colors used also.

K Clark said...

beautiful album!!

Unknown said...

Wow Adora! The papers were perfect for your princess book! Love all the accents!!

Liz said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL mini album Adora! Anyone would be happy to get that as a gift! really helps me with some of the mini layouts I need to do for Christmas too. Thanks for the inspiration!

joanieg said...

I love this carriage album and you QQ paper is perfect to say the least!
Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Anniebee said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Adora, and your niece is beautiful!!! I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see her on the big screen when she gets older! The Julie Je T'aime papers are perfect for this and now I know why I can't get them! LOL Just teasing, of course. You did a wonderful job on this little album and I know your niece will love it.

Anne
anniebeescraftroom@gmail.com

abusybee - DoubleClick Connections said...

Beautiful mini! Love the trim and all the details!
Carri~abusybee
www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

Ruth G said...

Beatiful colors! You did a wonderful job making your niece the focus of your mini album, though and really emphasizing her beauty! Thanks so much for sharing!

Ginny said...

Beautiful album.

Michelle said...

WOW! that came out soooo pretty! I LOVE the gathered ribbon....and your niece is so pretty...I love it!

Hugs,
Michelle

Love2scrap said...

Very cute album with cute colors! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Your album is beautiful and your photos are superb. Thanks for sharing.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

I just love the shape of this album! So much fun, and the various colors on each page are perfect for the pictures! Thank you!
Lisa Lahiff

Ida said...

I love the album. Colors are great
Ida

Amy E said...

Hi Adora! What a cute mini album!!! I LOVE that paper collection! I tried to buy some this weekend during the sale, but it was all sold out. Hopefully, they'll restock it.

Thanks for the inspiration!

amyis300 AT hotmail DOT com
scrapthissavethat.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

First, your daughter is gorgeous...what a proud mama you must be. When I first looked at the project, it looked like you had used a Mickey Mouse themed chipboard album...what a cool idea if you did.

littlen said...

what a cute album. tfs.
littlen44 at gmail dot com