Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Altered Canvas for Quick Quotes!

Hello!!!! I am excited to share this project I made for my Quick Quotes  team!!! I used several paper line and from my left over stash!!! I am really into altering/decorating canvas lately and loving it. so addicting. :) The quote that I used is by house of 3. I printed it on a transparency. It such a beautiful quote, don't you think!!!  
How to:
Base on a 10 X 10 canvas, cut papers  2 x 1 (rectangle).
Used mod podge to adhere the papers onto the canvas.
 Paint the canvas lightly with white paint.
While the paint is still wet, wipe the surface with paper towel to create a wash paint look. 
 And now you have a canvas that is ready to be decorated/embellished.

Supplies used are:
10 x 10 Canvas
House of 3 Printables (Quote printed on a transparency)
Prima Yellow fabric flower
Petaloo
Recollections Rhinestone 

Thanks for peeking into my simple life...until next time!!!
Adora

No comments: