is what I think this girl would be! Prepare to be amazed is the perfect phrase. This is my niece Audriana and she's only 10 years old, I can't see her any other way :) Well we will just wait and see, but no matter what her future holds she is already our shining star. :) Anyhow, let me share this layout I made of her. And as you can see she's very unique and so natural, she loves the camera and my camera loves her! :) lucky me! I created this layout also for Clear Scraps , using the XL Acrylic Deco shape. One of the many reasons I love Clear Scraps is how it gives my project a polished look. I love how the glossy look of the paper under the acrylic.
Here are the supplies I used;
Basic Grey - Indie Bloom Paper Line
Prima Flowers & Ribbon
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestones
Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch
Autumn Leaves Clear Stamps
And here's a closer look!!! These colors makes me happy!!
thank you once again for peeking into my simple life......until next time!
***Adora***
1 comment:
I love this! So pretty Adora!
Post a Comment