Good morning everyone!!! FALL is definitely HERE!!! it's pouring rain outside, terrible commute when darkness and rain combined, well at least for me :) This kind of weather makes me want to curl back in my warm bed!! Anyhow, let me share with you these halloween/fall projects I made last week. It was so much fun creating these!
Here's the 2 pager layout I made for my QQ team . This October Kit Page is beautiful! You are going to love this kit...so what are you waiting for - head on to QQ and get your kit today!
I LOVE this project I made using the Clear Scraps Acrylic Banner !!
Thanks for peeking.....into my simple life! :)
***ADORA****
2 comments:
Oh Adora I LOVE all your projects!!!! Your layout is Gorgeous and I always Love your pictures, I love the way you did the frames on both pages, are they the positive and negative pieces!? Great idea! Beautiful card, love it! And your Banner is, Too Die For! I LOVE IT!!!! And I love that you but it at the top of your blog, so great! I would show it off too, you go Girlfriend!
((Hugs)) Theresa
(Is the chandelier a stamp?)
Very pretty framing. Gotta love the orange and black!
Post a Comment