Check out the challenge hosted by QQ very own and the talented Theresa !!! Fun fun fun challenge! Wohoo to flowers and a tutorial too of how to make your own flower embellishement, and who does not like flowers right! It is the most beautiful and versatile element you can use on a page. I LOVE flowers! Here is my take on the challenge, and I made this flower rossette! :)
Here are the materials I used:
Pink Paislee Stamp
Martha Stewart Scoring Board (for flower rossette)
Recollections Adhesive Rhinestone
thanks for peeking into my simple life!!!
***Adora***
3 comments:
Oh I'm so glad you enjoyed the challenge Adora! I love your layout! And those rosettes are so fun, love how you did the edges, so pretty, compliments your pretty subject so perfectly!
((Hugs)) Theresa
As always girl...your projects are so inspiring! I just LOVE how you combine your elements and papers together so perfectly. Beautiful!
Melin
QQ DT
Blog: CookingWithCricut.com
Shop: PaperCraftingWorld.com
This is beautiful, Adora! I adore those Julie je t'aime papers and your rosettes are the perfect embellishment for your design.
Anniebee
anniebeescraftroom.blogspot.com
Post a Comment