A to Z of reasons to H - U - G ! !
Give someone a hug today!!!
HAPPY THURSDAY !!
Here's what I created for this AWESOME sketch! Although I am not a big paint scrapper I think the paper I used represents the essence of the sketch! What do you think? :) And yay to Thursday, hope everyone get to play with us over at STC Blog, it's fun and not to mention the awesome prize pack!

A - affection
B - because I love you
C – compassion
D – delight
E - expression of love
F - fun
G - greeting
H - happiness
I - I love you
J - just because
K - kindness
L - lots of love
M - magic moment
N - no reason at all
O - occasion
P - passion
Q - quite a few reasons
R - romance
S - special
T - true love
U – unconditional love
V - Valentines Day
W - wonderful feelings
B - because I love you
C – compassion
D – delight
E - expression of love
F - fun
G - greeting
H - happiness
I - I love you
J - just because
K - kindness
L - lots of love
M - magic moment
N - no reason at all
O - occasion
P - passion
Q - quite a few reasons
R - romance
S - special
T - true love
U – unconditional love
V - Valentines Day
W - wonderful feelings
X - extra special occasion
Y - you are who you are
Z - zillion reasons
Y - you are who you are
Z - zillion reasons
2 comments:
I LOVE the Hambly for the background! It works perfectly in lieu of splattery paint. Great page :)
Beautiful : )
Post a Comment