Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day!!!

Quiet, relaxing kind of day!!! The rain is on and off, a good day for sleeping, napping or whatever that involves bed! ha ha ha!!! We had a big breakfast courtesy of Brian and Jeng. We had eggs, sausages, fried rice, french toast and waffles. Not doing too good on my diet! But it was delicious. What makes them good is we don't often have this kind of breakfast and by tomorrow we are back to cereal/oatmeal. One advantage of a big breakfast is it last for a long time. I'm hoping that it will last all day, one meal a day!!:) well it's 3:30 already and no one is screaming for lunch yet. We will see! Oh and I get to see AVATAR the movie early in this morning with hubby. Excellent movie, we loved it! Today is a great day for making cards! Made my hubby his Fathers Day Card, I made some birthday cards and even Mothers day cards! too early for next year. :) Hope everyone is having a good Memorial day weekend!

No comments: