Happy Thursday everyone!!!! And you know what it means, ST challenge blog is up with the new awesome sketch for you ladies to play with. For me this week is all about our SWEET MALAYAH!!! This is my niece who is 12 years old, and I can tell you she is genuinely the kindness 12 year old I’ve ever known. She’s a pretty amazing girl! Yap, this post is all about YOU Malayah. Here are some facts about her that I know of, besides sweet, kind, lovely and beautiful! Of course. Here's to you Malayah.
1. You are Athletic
2. You’re sweet but not girly.
3. Your favorite movie, AVATAR.
4. You love Pilipino food with fish sauce on the side.
5. You love chocolate???? who doesn't!!!
6. You love God.
7. Your teachers love you.
8. You love wearing long shorts
9. Your classmate adores you.
10. Your favorite cousin is Miguel. Wink wink!!
1. You are Athletic
2. You’re sweet but not girly.
3. Your favorite movie, AVATAR.
4. You love Pilipino food with fish sauce on the side.
5. You love chocolate???? who doesn't!!!
6. You love God.
7. Your teachers love you.
8. You love wearing long shorts
9. Your classmate adores you.
10. Your favorite cousin is Miguel. Wink wink!!
2 comments:
What a sweet tribute to your niece! She is beautiful and I love her name! So pretty! As always, a great take on the sketch. Love it :)
What beautiful journaling. And I agree...what a beautiful little girl.
Post a Comment