Sunday, June 27, 2010

Sisters Night Out!

What a beautiful night!!! We had dinner at the Calcutta Grill in New Castle. I'm so glad to have spent an evening with my sisters. We had a wonderful time, laughing, eating and just enjoying the moment together!!! The sun was shining and the view was spectacular. Truly a day to remember and so, we decided to get together once a month. Really, life is short and if you let the busy-ness it comes with then you will miss on a lot of things. I truly had an amazing time!

Dolly strikes a pose!

                                                                   Powder room moment!




Wonderful Asian Salad!!! Excellent!

                                                              Organic chicken! Very tasty!


                                                    Milagringring!!!! Oh hah!


                                                          Maribel!!! My super generous sister! Thanks!



I look too FUNNY!!!


Here's me again! clowning around, that is not how I walk! LOL.


Until next  month!

2 comments:

Crafty Girl Studio said...

How fun Adora! I am so glad you had a great time.

lisa said...

What beautiful photos, looks like you had a great time. That powder room photo will make such a great LO.
xx