Yap, Chris' BIG FIVE-O!!!!! Celebration celebration celebration after all it is a significant DAY! WOW time flew by so fast. I have been planning a surprise party for him all week with just family. Thanks to my sisters, my kids for keeping everything a secret. He was pretty surprised. We had it at Renton Seafood Restaurant, the food was good and the service was great, a small place and it feels more intimate for a small party like ours. I will post some pics later., didn't have time last night. Overall he was happy and old :) BUT he thinks 50's the new 30's hah, truly young at heart! LOL. Anyhow Happy Thursday everyone and here is what I created for ST challenge blog. Yes, it's a 2 page spread layout, fun!!!

2 comments:
Happy Birthday to your Hubby!! How fun that you threw him a surprise party.
I love your page! The background papers and the pretty frames are perfect :)
I love the colours on the page and those photos are gorgeous - all in all a stunning layout!
Happy Birthday to your Hubby!
Post a Comment