Hello everyone! Today I have this adorable project I wanted to share with you! I don't mind having another girl to complete this album.....grand daughter that is! I created this for my Clear Scraps team and it's up on the blog right now. I had so much fun putting this together. I normally have a hard time creating without pictures but not with this little dress chipboard it's just like dressing up an actual girl, it is really SO much fun!!! I used different shades of pink papers and embellishments, great way to use my stash. Can you tell how much I love this project?!? :)
Other supplies used: Imaginisce Love You More Paper Collection, Heidi swapp Paper & Flowers, May Arts Ribbons, Making Memories, Ki Memories, My Minds Eye Paper, 7Gypsies Stamp, Quick Quotes Vellum Quotes and Creative Imaginations Transparency.
Thanks for peeking into my simple life.......until next time!!
Adora










No comments:
Post a Comment