Hello everyone! I have a quick project turorial of how to use the I-top tool and make your own buttons for embellishment. This week is all about the I-top buttons over at Imaginisce blog, so if you want a lot of inspiration head on over to the blog.
Here is a simple card I made....
Here is
a closer look for you.
Here
are the supplies I used to make my own buttons.
This is
a little trick that works well for me, I use a double sided adhesive tape in the
middle of the punch out paper
that I will use to cover/design the button.
Then
position the half part of the button in the middle. This will make it easier for
the next step.
Make
sure the heads (tool) are tighten before use, the heads will not line up
together if they're not tight. Squezze
the handle down to push the button inside the head.
Fold
the paper inside as shown, then put the backing of the buttons using the tool
smaller head, you will hear a small click once it's correctly place in
position.
Open
the rubber head to pull out the completed button.
Now
it's ready for use. Fast and easy!!!
I used
glue gun to attached it on my projects.
Thanks for peeking into my simple life!!! Untile next time....
Adora


No comments:
Post a Comment