TGIF!!! I'm looking forward to a much better rest this weekend at home HAH! good luck to me! :)Much better rest to me means outside of my house :) where it's quiet and being pampered hopefully at the same time! you know like breakfast in bed and a great massage or a day at the spa. I am out of the weather lately, coughing and sneezing thru out the whole week, thanks to my husband. He started late last week with a flu and guess who caught it?!! I hate to be sick and so I am trying to fight it all week. So this weekend besides my crafts that I wanted needed to do :) ........it will be bed and television for me and a delicious chiken soup!
Today is first day of March and a new Sketch Challenge over at Imaginisce Blog, you should check it out. This is what I came up with the sketch.
Thanks for peeking into my simple life!!! and have a relaxing weekend everyone!
Adora
No comments:
Post a Comment