Hello and happy Monday everyone!!! I'm not sure if I'm ready for this weekend yet...after my mini vacation with hubby at the gorgeous San Juan Island, WA!!! I think my heart and my mind is still there and I have to get it back :).
Anyhow today I will share with you a project I created for my Quick Quotes Team ! Dont' forget to check it out for a chance to win some awesome QQ and Xyron products.
Yes QQ and Xyron is having a blog this week!!! fun fun fun!!!
Here is my layout using the Halloween Collection!
Supplies list:
Brand new release Halloween Collection,
Martha Stewart Punch,
Xyron 2.5" Create-A-Sticker
Glue
I used the spiderweb diecut for masking on the page!
Thanks so much for peeking into my simple life......... and don't forget to hop along QQ and Xyron this week!!!
Adora


1 comment:
Like the scrapbook layout. Especially like the spider web.
Melissa DeMonic
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Post a Comment