Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Play Together - QQ

Happy Thursday everyone!! Today's project is a layout I created for team Quick Quotes!!! :)
Featuring the brand new release, "Just Because" paper collection!  I am in love with it. It is so refreshing, from the color, to the printed pattern on the papers - gorgeous!   It's calling my name!!!
This is my son and my niece, on a fun sunny afternoon at a neighborhood park.

Here is a closer look! What I love about this layout is the color contrast and green is also one of my favorite color of all time.  The sunburst pattern on the paper draw your attention right onto the photo and the green  background makes the color on the patterned paper pop.


Supplies Used: 
Quick Quotes "Just Bcause" Paper Collection
Heidi Swapp Stamps
Imaginisce Paper Flower
The Twinery

Thanks for stopping by..........until next time!



No comments: