Thursday, August 9, 2012

Adore-Love-YOU!!

Here is a project I created using the Clear Scraps Acrylic Scalloped Tags. I love to embellish my desk with little knick knacks like this! :) Perfect for tight spaces!!
Today is my post over at Clear Scraps Blog! Have you turn in your application yet to design for them! I'm telling you are going to love it, so what are you waiting for.


Here's how to: First, trace and cut the shape of the tags onto the paper.
Glue the paper on the back side of the acrylic. Paint the edge with a similar color of the paper of smear stazon ink. Then attached the tags side by side using a ribbon or twine.
Use rub-ons and cut out stamped images to embellish the top side of the frame.
There you have it! Fast and fun project accomplished :)

Other supplies used: Basic Grey Paper, Tim Holtz Paint and Zip Dry Glue!
Thanks for stopping by, until next time!!!

No comments: