Saturday, February 5, 2011

Valentines Project!

I love challenges just because it inspires me to create something and get the chance to used my stuff! This time it's Maya Road and since I have tons of their products walla 3 project done!

And this one I finished this morning! It's a little tag/card that will go in the breakfast tray on Valentines day mornin. I am SO sweet! lucky guy i say......

I a'm also entering this cupcake project over at  http://thepapervariety.blogspot.com/
Found the challenge thru fb/scrappy friend, Patty!  thanks for the link, great challenge blog!!!





4 comments:

patti west said...

hi Adora! Always love to see your work -- your cupcake projects are beautiful! Your hubs will love b'fast in bed. Thanks for linkin' up to The Paper Variety! :)

~jan said...

Adora! Long time, no see girl! :) Love seeing your work again! Your cupcakes are terrific-so yummy! Your DH is one lucky guy, I say! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Variety!

XXOO AMY said...

amazing! love these! thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

mindy gallagher said...

These are super cute!! I love them!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at TPV!