Saturday, February 19, 2011

Beautiful Saturday!!!

Wow, the sun is almost blinding, it's doesn't seem like possible considering yesterdays rainy day with a slight snow and hail. I need to get out and do some yard work, help my hubby clean the yard. Not so much fun!!! But have to take advantage of the good weather! I did 2 cards this morning though for a challenge. I'm happy I got it done. So I love this card, the only problem is who will I give it to. then I thought i should  give it to myself...LOL just being funny!!!!!

This one is for a card sketch over at  The Paper Variety :
I should add the supplies I used for this; HO3 - Garden Bliss ; HO3-Spring Junque Sticker Set; Daisy D's Rub ons; ?? Banner stamp and Crepe paper.


And this one is for  Sketchy Thursday  and Jingle Bells Rock: Alittle bit early for Christmas but
i love the idea of 1 card a month.  The sketch is really cute, i have to do it!
Supplies used: Pink Paislee and Coud 9 patterned paper; Maya Road Sheer tag & flower; HO3 Tag.

Here's the card sketch


13 comments:

SmilynStef said...

Love those gorgeous sketch card designs ... the repeating words are wonderful ... and I love the label shape on your holiday design ... thanks for joining our jingle belles journey.

~jan said...

Both cards are just wonderful, Adora! Love the blues and blacks and that gorgeous butterfly on the first one! Thanks for sharing it with ust at The Paper Variety!

patti west said...

hi Adora! Love your cards! The first one's color scheme is striking. All of the words to describe the receiver make for a unique sentiment. Thanks for playing at The Paper Variety! :)

XXOO AMY said...

wow! stunning cards! love that butterfly and that Peace on Earth stamp and all the layering! beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at TPV!

lauren bergold said...

ok, i ♥LOVE♥ the first card and YES you should totally give it to YOU...you should hang it up over your desk as inspiration to yourself b/c it's GORGEOUS and i bet you're like me and hardly ever keep ANYTHING you make! :)

your JINGLE BELLES card is also completely ♥awesome♥--what a great version of diana's sketch! i love the way you've combined a bunch of different elements together to make a card that's completely funky and SO FABULOUS! (& yes, making a card a week is sooooo uch less stressful than doing them all in december...we're having a ball, as well!) ♥

mindy gallagher said...

Adora! These both are amazing! Great colors!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us again this week at TPV!!!

Yara said...

Wow! Your cards are gorgeous! Love the blue one with the many sentiments! Thanks so much for sharing it with us at The Paper Variety!

Suzy said...

gorgeous cards! Great take on the card sketch. Come back again tomorrow for a new challenge at TPV! :)

Rosemary said...

You make beautiful, artistic cards. Your butterfly card is exquisite. I like your take on the Jingle Belles challenge - very clean and simple.

~amy~ said...

WOW...love your style!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

As always my dearest, you are ROCKING the creations!! WOW WOW WOW!! LOVEEEEEEEEE these! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays and Jingle Belles! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Diana Fisher said...

I could of sworn I left a comment here already! Silly Blogger!!! Love these!!!! :)

Lorraine said...

Two knock outs! They're both wondrous.