Yes, just finished my third card!!! I'm really enjoying these challenges. It's nice to be back scrapping more again! today I get to stay home coz I don't drive in the snow and so made some cards.
This one is for The Paper Variety! Sew much fun doing this one!
This one is for Maya Road on Facebook Challenge! Create a card with their product.
4 comments:
love dress forms! The white space on the first card is classic. Thanks for sharing at The Paper Variety :) Be sure to stop back next Wednesday for our BLOG HOP :)
hi adora! you are rockin' the dress forms, girlfriend!!! love it! all of your cards are fab! thanks for linking up at the paper variety. I love seeing you in our gallery!!! :) hugs, patti
Oh, wow. I love dress forms! Great card! Thank you for participating at The Paper Variety.
Loving all of your cards, Adora! Those dress forms are so cool and you have used them perfectly! Love your sewing on the first card and am so glad you shared it with us at The Paper Variety!
Post a Comment