Tuesday, November 4, 2008

More Scrapping!!!

What else is there to do???? Here are some of layouts I made in Oct and part of Nov. Not bad at all, I did about ten layouts, two for a co-worker, an accordion mini album for my sister and some little project here and there. I love creating weather for a challenge or just because. I just can't see myself not in my scrap room and creating :) even just once or twice a week. I have to make something. It's very addicting but in a very fun way, at least that's how I looked at it. Chris, my darling husband on the other hand might have a different thing in mind! LOL, but he's okay.......he is a SWEET guy!!


1 comment:

Victoria said...

i love all these layouts Adora, but i LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this last one - Kiss the girl. it's perfection!