I got home from work, cooked dinner, well actually I made chicken soup the night before and all I have to do is heat it, and walla.....dinner was served! The boys were happy. I'ts now 9:10 at night. Miguel is done with his homework, and getting ready for bed. Jason got home 20 minutes ago from his church youth group and now surfing the net! I just finished a layout and had time to post it and even have time to blog about it! I'm not even tired yet! I'm off to fold the load of laundy i did earlier! :) I wonder if I can do layout a night, that would be so sweet!
My album a week did not go very far...oh well!! :) Have a good evening everyone!
Supplies used: Basic Grey, Pink Paislee & Bazill Papers, Prima Overlay, Heidi Grace CB Alpha and flowers, Making Memories, Ali Edwards fonts!
1 comment:
You got further than I did on your mini a week! I think you did good! :)
Love your lo!!
Post a Comment