Blessings that we so easily take for granted; Life itself! the freedom to do and say what's in our minds and hearts, the ability to dream, to imagine and to think, all these are blessings that we should be thankful for! and most of all to know that God is with us and He intend to use us in a wonderful and unexpected ways if we let him. My life is far from perfect but I am thankful. I try to live fully each day surrounded with the people and things that I love and I cherish each moment I've been given. Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! I had taken few photos! I was having so much fun that I forgot or just didn't bother take pictures. Here are some i took before the whole family came. We also have our Christmas tree up, I just have to do some finishing touches and will take picture to share.
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Blessed Life!!!!!
No matter what the obstacles and difficulties life brings, everyday is a blessing!
Blessings that we so easily take for granted; Life itself! the freedom to do and say what's in our minds and hearts, the ability to dream, to imagine and to think, all these are blessings that we should be thankful for! and most of all to know that God is with us and He intend to use us in a wonderful and unexpected ways if we let him. My life is far from perfect but I am thankful. I try to live fully each day surrounded with the people and things that I love and I cherish each moment I've been given. Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! I had taken few photos! I was having so much fun that I forgot or just didn't bother take pictures. Here are some i took before the whole family came. We also have our Christmas tree up, I just have to do some finishing touches and will take picture to share.

Blessings that we so easily take for granted; Life itself! the freedom to do and say what's in our minds and hearts, the ability to dream, to imagine and to think, all these are blessings that we should be thankful for! and most of all to know that God is with us and He intend to use us in a wonderful and unexpected ways if we let him. My life is far from perfect but I am thankful. I try to live fully each day surrounded with the people and things that I love and I cherish each moment I've been given. Hope everyone had a wonderful thanksgiving! I had taken few photos! I was having so much fun that I forgot or just didn't bother take pictures. Here are some i took before the whole family came. We also have our Christmas tree up, I just have to do some finishing touches and will take picture to share.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment