Sunday, June 9, 2013

Imaginisce & Tombow Blog Hop


Good monday morning everyone and welcome to Imaginisce and Tombow blog hop! What a fun way to start a week! Yes, two awesome team joined together for a week of inspiration and of course awesome prizes!! All you have to do is hop along with us.............:)
For this blog hop I created this "hello sunshine" card! Summer is just around the corner, only few more weeks Yay!! I thought you can never have too much cards right! 
Supplies used: Imaginisce;  Childhood Collection and End of Summer Sun Snag 'em Stamp.
Tombow: Retro Dual Brush Pens and Power Adhesive Tabs.


So wouldn't it be fun to win this....Endless Summer Collection!!! :)



Here are the line up for todays blog hop, just in case you get lost :)



45 comments:

Kimberly Kett said...

Love the card and the little garden you created! So cute!

Mary-Anne V said...

Adorable card...love the cute happy sun and the sentiment on the banner.

Kavitha Vadhri said...

beautiful summery card and layout. loved that colloection,so bright and cheerful

Alexia Misso said...

Very beautiful card! Thanks for sharing!

Kris B said...

Such a bright and fun card! Makes me smile! Love the fun papers in the Endless Summer collection. TFS

Chel Ayala said...

Looks so lively and colorful. Fun card, thanks for sharing!

Scrappin with the bug said...

Love the summer time paper. What a fun layout and card.

Unknown said...

I love this! I call my new granddaughter SUNSHINE can think of loads I could do with this.

Mare said...

Love your card! The fence and flowers are so cute.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

bright card and beautiful page!

barbara macaskill said...

LOVE your card! It is so fun and the flowers are lovely!
The layout is adorable and the picture is a great one! TFS!

Fleursbydesign said...

Cute card love the flowers :)

Ruth G said...

Super fun card and LO! I love all the wonderful bright sunny colors! Thanks so much for sharing!

Judy said...

Love the colors and papers on the layout, great choice for summer. The card is sweet with the little picket fence. Thanks for sharing some great ideas.

Sarah Biswabic said...

What an adorable card and page!

Jackie Plank said...

The card is beautiful as is the papers you used.

Iris said...

Love the happy colors on your card.

Meg G said...

Love your card!!! So cute!!

cghundley said...

Your card is so fun
and the border panel
on the bottom is
really cute!
Carla from Utah

Jean Bullock said...

Love the layers and pop! The colors are delightful. The scrapbook page is darling and I like how you folded up the corner of the paper. Very cool.

Robin B. said...

I love the fun, bright colors in this card! Thanks for sharing.

Wendy said...

Great card! I think the colors are awesome!

Lois said...

Loved the bright colors on the garden card with flowers on the picket fence.

Kathy Martin said...

Love the card.

Michelle said...

nice summery card !! love the colors !

Amy Martin said...

Such a cute card. Love the bright colors.

Amy Martin said...

Such a cute card. Love the bright colors.

Anonymous said...

Such a cute card Adora!

Teresa Godines #6857 said...

Fantastic projects. Love the fun summer colors. TFS

Barb Wagar said...

Really nice layout and summer fun. Thanks for sharing.

Carol Burger said...

Wow, what a stunning tag!! Definitely going to try this!!

Barbara Din Art said...

I like what you did. I hope I can win so I can make some lovely things too!

jcobb said...

Love the "hello sunshine" card! So much inspiration, wish I didn't have to head off to work!

Sue D said...

What cheery garden scene--love the fence.

Unknown said...

Hello Sunshine! It's definitely here! I love the cute little pop out banner and those bright colorful flowers! Thanks!

Angela said...

Great card, love your sun!

chignon said...

terrific card, I just love the bright colors of the paper and markers

Janis said...

Love the bright happy colors....SUMMER!!!

Phillis Walrath said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Phillis Walrath said...

Love the flowers, sun and fence--great colors!!

Jennie Garcia said...

Really cute card!!
TFS!! Take Care!!
Jennie

Sherri said...

fun card. cute little picket fence

Sue VanDeVusse said...

Your card is so fun with those cute images and bright colors. Love those Tombow Power Adhesive Tabs.

Unknown said...

Love your projects, they're adorable!

Rhonda P. said...

What a cute card! Definitely will brighten up someone's day!