Thursday, June 6, 2013

Building Memories *Imaginisce**


Hello everyone!! Have you started thinking what to get the special man in your life for father's day?!? It's just around the corner you know! Hopefully they're easy to please. I have one that's so so, he always say he's happy with what I get for him even though I don't see him wearing or using it, go figure. Can't get him any tools because the guy is a tool junkie, he's a border line hoarder LOL!! Our garage is full of stuff that I don't even know what it's for. :) Anyhow talking about Father's Day, this layout I created of Chris and Miguel for a father's day theme is up at Imaginisce Blog today. So head on over to see more and awesome inspiration from the design team.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and peeking into my simple life.....until next time!
Adora

No comments: