Friday, December 7, 2012

Snapshots Album!!

 
Happy Friday everyone!!! So are you ready for Christmas yet?!? You know, gifts and all...
Well me I have not started yet, besides some Christmas cards done and to be mailed, but gift shopping, notta, zero!!! Hopefully it will change today. I am planning to shop after work -  that is if my strenght is up to it!! and of course God willing.
Anyhow I am excited though to share this project I created for my Clear Scraps team!!!
I feel really lucky to be a part of this team. I had a chance to meet the owners, Susan and Jim in person and they are the kind that make me smile, they're genuinely kind and loving person. A pleasure and blessing to know them. :)
I created this album of my favorite snapshots!

_MG_8955
 

_MG_8960
 
_MG_8963

_MG_8969
 
_MG_8974
_MG_8982
_MG_8976 
Supplies Used: Canvas Corp Papers, CI and Hambly Transparency, 7Gypsies Stickers, Jenni Bowlin and Stazon Ink Pads.
 
Thanks for peeking into my simple life...................until next time!
 
XOXO
Adora

 




1 comment:

Ava Gavloski said...

this is great, outstanding, love the small pages for the close cropped photos.
ava g