Happy Monday everyone!!
Today I will share this album I created for my Quick Quotes Team using the Club Q December Kit. This is such a fun kit, everything you need is ready for you to use, and of course you can put your own twist/style to it. There are six pages on my album, I folded 2 patterned papers for the inside page, the paper bag for cover and bind it all together by using a twine.
Today I will share this album I created for my Quick Quotes Team using the Club Q December Kit. This is such a fun kit, everything you need is ready for you to use, and of course you can put your own twist/style to it. There are six pages on my album, I folded 2 patterned papers for the inside page, the paper bag for cover and bind it all together by using a twine.
I painted the tree gold and added a little glitters. I picked some of my favorite photos and with QQ, there is always quotes perfect for each photos.
Thanks for peeking into my simple life!!!
Adora




No comments:
Post a Comment