Good Monday morning everyone and Happy Labor Day to all!! Having a fabulous 3 day weekend!! The chores are done, laundry-check, house cleaning-check, breakfast - check, made some oatmeal top with banana, blueberry, raspberry, raisins and brown sugar....SO yummy, with the side of omelet and a freshly brewed coffee!! What else can you ask for right! :) Now, it's time for me to really relax...imagine.......CREATE.......I'm very much inspired right now. Yes, I can feel the crafty juices oozing inside of me. LOL! Hope you are having a nice weekend as well!!!
Today let me share with you these projects I created for my Quick Quotes Team
I created this card with using the new Summer Breeze Paper #300.
This paper really makes me smile :), the entire collection is gorgeous!!!
Other supplies used: Martha Stewart Punch,Big Shot machine The Twinery twine and
I also created another halloween layout! I personally love the warm color of autumn :). This classic collection is beautiful!! On this layout I also mix 2 lines of paper together and it worked! :)
Here are the supplies used:
Other Supplies: The Twinery Twine, Imaginisce Stamp and Prima Flower.
Thanks again for peeking into my simple life!!!
Adora
Adora







No comments:
Post a Comment