Thursday, September 27, 2012

Happy!!! **Hampton Art**

Hello everyone and happy Friday!! I have 2 post for you today! This first one is for my Hampton Art Team! My Grandson enjoying the day and just being a boy! He climbs, he jumps, he runs and more...
No matter what, if there's a space to do all this things that's all that matters.....he's happy!!!!


Supplies  Used:
Stamps:  You Said It Set – Doodlebug Designs, Inc.; Happy Birthday To You Set – Hampton Art Signature Collection and Patchwork Pals Set – Hampton Art Signature Collection

Ink;
Colorbox Archival Dye ink – Wicked Black

Other Supplies;
Patterned Paper – Ki  Memories and Doddlebug
Twine – Doodlebug
Sticker – Doodlebug
Buttons – Doodlebug



You got to love this owls look!!! so cute!


Thanks for peeking into my simple life, until next time!!!!

Adora




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Your project is so cute. I love I love it. I love the colors that you used for it. It matches the pictures perfectly.

Scrapbrat07.blogspot.com