Good morning eveyone!
Welcome to the Clear Scraps & Stampendous Blog Hop!
This week, all week long we will be featuring amazing projects from Clear
Scraps & Stampendous.
We have paired up with these amazing stamps to create inspiring
projects.
Be sure to check back every single day for your chance to win and a chance
to see the full potential of Stampendous Stamps and Clear Scraps acrylics!
So here are the line up for todays hop......
Your first stop should be at the Clear Scraps Blog, for all the details of how to win all the
yummy prizes. Then Cristal - http://www.blueyecicle.blogspot.com/
Then mine.
Stampendous Impressions – http://www.stampendousblog.wordpress.com/
Janelle
Stollfus - http://rainpuddlesdesign.blogspot.com/
Suzanne
Czosek - http://suzzstampingspot.blogspot.com/
Wendy Jordan -
http://papertherapy-wendy.blogspot.com/
Lynn
Mercurio - http://www.stamperosity.com/
For this blog hop, I made two cards ! For this one I used this
Other supplies; Color Box Fluid Chalk inkpad - Bisque
Hampton Art Ala Mode Inkpad - Green
Hambly Transparency - Silhouette
Spellbinder Machine & Flower Dies - flower
And for this card; Clear Scraps 12 X 12 Acrylic sheet
(cut into 4 parts and used one part as the front base of the card)
Other supplies: 7Gypsies Tape
Color Box Pigment Inkpad
Thanks hopping along with us!!
Adora

25 comments:
What a lovely cards! I became a follower of your blog. Thank you for sharing!
Beautiful clear balloon! The frame is wonderful accent to showcase the silhouette!
I love these cards - EJ
Beautiful cards--I love silhouettes.
Wonderful cards dearie!!!!
oh my, they're so pretty!! LOVE them!
Great cards
Both cards are beautiful! Great cards!
Beautiful cards! I'm anxious to get some of the Clear Scraps acrylic sheets to try some of these techniques! And the Stampendous line of stamps have been a favorite for a long time!
DeniseB
omg.. I LOVE that steampunk balloon.. it's totally fab. Awesome stuff here, Adora!!
That silhouette card is so dreamy! Please give me more details on the supplies!
both of your cards are nice. i like the muted look of the green one and the ballon is wonderful. cute embellies on the top and bottom.
I LOVE the balloon on the card!
I too, love the balloon card
That silhouette is perfect for that frame! And your balloon card is terrific. Way to go, Adora! Thanks for playing with our Blog Hop!!
Wow, your cards are amazing! I love your blue balloon card and how you placed the sentiment.
These aer both beautiful I love your 1st one with all those greens
Great for a graduation card
The mix of Stampendous and Clear Scraps was a stroke of brilliance! Wonderful cards!
2 fabulous cards!
Both cards are great, however I really like the Steampunk Balloon best. The colors are great.
Very nice cards. Such a fun blog hop!
Oh, I love the hot air balloon one!!!
It's just cool.
Both cards are lovely and each one is unique and different.
great cards love the way you inked the green one
Post a Comment