Hello everyone, Happy happy Friday!!! What's with Fridays anyways that make everyone say TGIF! :) besides that weekend is here, yipee!! Well for me tomorrow is my very first hiking trip. I am super excited. I am kind of training myself for it, well in my own way, mostly in my mind will what my husband will say LOL. I am about to embark a 6 mile hike up the Mt. Pilchuk. I am a bit worried, but I am READY for it.
So for my scrappy update!! Let me share with you this mini tag album I made for my Hampton Art Team. Mini album for a mini spring vacation! Nothing but fun! :)
It's up on Hamton Art Blog, check it out!
Here are some highlights of our 3 day getaway...
Such a great time with these three.
There is no dull moment, they laugh, giggle on everything! Just a happy bunch of kids! They were waiting outside the store while my sister and I shop.
So, at first Miguel did not want to do it, but the girls are so persuasive so he gave in.
Guess what? he loved it !!!
The ride cost $20 for entire hour.
Someone drew a big circle on the sand, perpect photo op!
Okay, this almost cost us a fortune! These kids wanted to ride the trunk of my car. I was hesitant to do it, but gave in, I thought well since it will be a short ride, why not. So within a few feet away and back sure enough the police car complete with the flashing light pull us over. I was thinking where did he came from.... He said that the rules on the road applies also on the beach and riding in the trunk of the car was not safe to do so, but he let us go without a ticket. I was ready to beg just in case :). But he's nice and he probably saw how short the ride was.
So lesson learned, don't let these kids push you around. LOL!
Thank you so much peeking into my simple life!!!
Until next time...
Adora
No comments:
Post a Comment