Good Saturday morning and happy first day of Autumn!!! I woke up with a lot of fog around 6:30 a.m but now I can see the sun is peeking out and it looks very promising, another beautiful day on the horizon! :) I had my morning cup of coffee and onto my last drop with my 2nd cup! Everyone's still asleep as usual. My kids always ask me "why do you wake up so early?" I always tell them because I love the taste of my coffee early in the morning and not afternoon! :) I am really a morning person and besides I love when everyone's asleep, I can have my quiet time!! I can do more things in the house. I already had a load of laundry going on; took photos of my finished layouts; write up a blog post and more. Today will be a busy day, I have to get going early and drive 2 hours to visit a friend. Looking forward to seeing my friend but driving not so much. It will be a beautiful day for a drive so it won't be too bad! :)
Anyhow, QQ Challenge #4 is going on!! Hosted by QQ talented Lisa G.! and here is what came up with this challenge!
Thanks for peeking and have a GREAT weekend!!!
XOXO Adora XOXO

4 comments:
I, too, love early mornings. However DD is usually up before me, around 5:30!!! Love your LO - great combination of elements
This is beautiful Adora!Love all the layered embellies. You are so good at layering and placement
This is a wonderful layout! I like how you used the transparency. TFS!
Gorgeous layout Adora, as always! Love all the elements on it perfectly placed! I like the mournings to but lately I've been having a hard time going to bed (can't seem to turn myself off) so I've been staying up late to get my alone time, lol!
((Hugs)) Theresa
Post a Comment