Yap, Welcome to the Quick Quotes and Peachy Keen Blog Hop!! a fun and exciting hop!
Your 3rd stop, Adora here! Hope you are enjoying this hop along with us! Your stop before me
should be Lisa Giesbrecht! Make sure to visit her blog! There will be prizes and lots of inspiration :)
This blog hop starts now and ends on Saturday the 17th!
Winners will be announced on the 19th at the Quick Quotes and Peachy Keen Blogs.
Just make sure to leave a comment to be eligible to win these awesome prizes!!
from Quick Quotes:
Family Canvas Kit ( All Inclusive)
2 Sheets Glitter Chipboard
PVC Frosed Embellishments (flowers)
from Peachy Keen:
Basic Paper Doll Face Assortment
Faceless Fruit Stamp Set
And
Here is what I created;
Peachy Keen Cute Kitties Stamps, love the quality of their stamp, it makes it easy to use. They also have so much selections of great stamps, head on to their site, if you've never been. I was amazed how much stamps they have. Together with the beautiful Quick Quotes French Quarter Paper Collection!!!
Thanks for being here and I hope you are enjoying your hop!!!
Your next hop stop is; Emma Aguilar
Once again thank you for peeking and playing along with us!!!

60 comments:
Beautiful cards. I love them. :)
These are just lovely Adora!! They remind me of the old cartoons from the 40's. Absolutely love them! The sweet kitties look perfect paired with the French Quarter line and the bakers twine. Fabulous job! - Angelica, PKS
Hi Adora, Your cards are so lovely! I love the papers and the way you mixed the PKS stamps with them. Wonderful job!!
Oops! Adora, the link to Emma's blog is missing the first part of the http://. It just has "tp://"
Beautiful cards, I love them
TFS
alvinadiaz@msn.com
alvinascreations.blogspot.com
these cards are so pretty! I love the colors and patterns you put together! great job! thanks for sharing!
Awwww! Lov it! TFS CallyAnn(new follower)
http://callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com
Thes are absolutely adorable. I'm loving the black and white combos. So classy! Hugs- Glora
Cute cards.
super cute. Love the kittens
Soooo cute!! I love the combination of the papers. Thanks for sharing!
Very adorable. Love black & white too.
HaHa! I don't care for cats (a Dog Lover); however, I, actually, thought that your cards were cute! Thank You for sharing! http://bearheartbottomsetc.blogspot.com/ #Bear Luv and Bear Hugz!
Love the kitties I am a new follower. TFS
mjblahnik56@hotmail.com
Adorable kitty cards. Love the colors you used.
cstephenson at q dot com
Your cards are wonderful. Love the kitties with the black and white papers! The twine looks great too!
Super sweet cards!
Very cute cards, Adora! Love the kitty!!
Super cute. Love the black and white!
beautiful cards! Love the black and white!!
kacee
youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com
Wow! Super cute, I love the cats with that paper! Wonderful work!
-Sam
Very pretty, I love it! Thanks for sharing.
Hugs,
kathy
http://the3esblog.blogspot.com/
Darling cards. Love the kitties and the wonderful black and white papers you used. TFS.
Babe
youiesmom@att.net
Ohh those kitties are cute! Striking papers too! TFS!
Adora-Love the twine & bling! Great work!
I love the paper you used. The kitties are cute too. Thanks so much for sharing your cards with us.
http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/ or
racincrafts at aim dot com
Love the combination of papers you used!! Soooo cute!
Love your cards ....Hopping along!
Love your cards Adora, Cute Kitty and Love those papers!
((Hugs)) Theresa
Beautiful cards....TFS!!
Veronica
mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com
mommyscraftycreations at gmail dot com
Great cards, love the black and white colors.
Alisha.moorenielsen@gmail.com
http://scrappin-happens.blogspot.com/
Love the classic black and white.
http://digipage-blog.everything-digital-scrapbooking.com/
Love the cards and the cute Kitties. I will have to check out these stamps. I have cats and love anything with them.
I love these cards! They are so freakin' cute! Thanks so much for sharing!!
my-o-scrappin.blogspot.com
smmyiow@gmail.com
Cute cards! Nice job :)
cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com
Too adorable.
Hugs,
Patty
creativediva98.blogspot.com
creativediva98 at gmail dot com
Very cute cards!
Very cute!
awe...so sweet :) I really must say I love how everyone leaves instructions and what is used..for a newbie like me that is great!! Thanks!I could see me using these ideas for my scratch and sniff cards...yay!
Love your version of B&W cards, very cute! I'm now a follower. TFS!
Love these....thank you for sharing!
So cute! I love the plaid background paper, the twine in the first and the border punch in the second. Thanks for sharing!
Awww--adorable kitties!
That's adorable!
I'm a litte confused because this link was listed in the hop for the Urban Swank & PSA Missing Summer Blog Hop – 9/17.
I think that was a mistake, but just in case, I'm commenting!
your cards are so cute xx
Adora, those 2 cards are just adorable!
~Julie QQ DT
love the black & white. what cute cards! doris
parkernana5@ cox dot net
cute card.Love the black and white
TFS
Lovely cards, thanks for sharing them.
The cards are adorable.
Love your incorporation of the twine. Great pop of color Adora :)
~Lisa
This is absolutely adorable!!! I am not a fan of cats but I can't resist loving your cards! They are just too cute! Thank you for sharing!
Kim
rickettscricuts at yahoo dot com
Adorable cards.
Tina
So sweet! Your kitty CUTS make my crafty fingers twitch for excitement to get up in my craft room!
Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey
www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net
awe, too cute. Both cards are way cute.
Eva :0)
http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
these cards are adorable. tfs.
So cute! Love the kitties!
I love the way this cute card turned out.
katieoscreations@gmail.com
Such a cute card!! I love the kittens that you used!
Post a Comment