Monday, July 4, 2011

Happy 4th!!!

We actually had a pre-4th celebration which was yesterday, It was Jasmins and Chris' birthday .
He turned 51 on June 30th and Jasmin turned 21 on the 2nd of July. One big celebration of birthdays , 4th and just a family get together. The weather was perfect and of course there were so much food as usual. It is really impossible to loose weight at this time of year! LOL!  Yeah right! who am I kidding, the appetite stays the same through out the year. he he he! I prepared egg rolls, ginataan (sweet rice cooked in coconut milk an sugar), bbque t-bone steak, baked potatoes and all the trimmings! Dolly made noodles and her specialty dinuguan and puto. Kuya Rey prepared his specialty, ginataan laeng and Maribel brought some fruits and sweets also.  We also had grilled oysters and corn. Everything was delicious.   And for today we are taking it easy, not even sure if we are doing fire works.
We leave for a weeks vacation tomorrow, headed to the beautiful Lake Chelan. Can't wait to go to this vacay! I'm so ready for it!!!

First let me share this card! Happy 4th everyone! Made this card for Clear Scraps Team!

So cute, Ari and grandpa trying to nap on a hot summer day!
I love these chairs I got for free and this space! 
My Craft Room !!!


I really need more desk space!! 

My Mom attacking the food!!! :)

Joe turned his back for b-b- que!! :)






My husband and his crew!! he he he! thanks to these guys my yard is now clean. 

The debutant!  And the rest was a quick photo shoot of the kids!

Always have a pretty smile!! 


Cousins! 

























Have a safe 4th everyone! Until next time..... It'e me!

***Adora***

No comments: